Your browser isn't supported anymore. Please upgrade your system with one of these modern browsers:
Placement24 is a service of Placement24 GmbH (P24), Manager Tonio Riederer von Paar and Fabiano V. Maturi, Düsseldorf. The registered users of the offer are designated as users. They keep a user account with their relevant information at Placement24. (Issue: 08/2010)
For partners: Please read the special terms and conditions for partners
» Partner terms and conditions
I. Scope of application
Participation in the Placement24 service is exclusively based on the following conditions related to P24.
Registration is accomplished by completing and sending the onlineregistration over the Internet. When sending the registration, the user agrees with theterms and conditions of Placement24 and thestorage of data.
III. Subject, scope and obligations
1. P24 forms an interface between candidates and personal consultants/headhunters and companies (partners). P24 aims to bring together candidates, personal consultants/headhunters and companies involved with careers.
The focus is on the release and matching of candidate profiles with partner profiles and offers (job advertisements, search filters). P24 saves(personal) information of the user.
P24 provides theopportunity to apply for jobs anonymously. The partners can view candidateprofiles and contact candidates via the P24 system. The candidate can control the degree of anonymity using his/her saved data in the profile and CV. The information saved in the master data is only forwarded to individual partners if the candidate so desires.
All users agree to the storage and release of their general data (no private contact data) and their candidate profile. When registering the user explicitly agrees to the release of such data for the purpose described herein.
2. To optimise the services for registered users and increase coverage, P24 collaborates with partners. However, personal user data is not forwarded to third parties. Unsolicited forwarding of data by the useris not affected by this.
3. The user can change or delete his/her saved data at any time.
4. The user is obligedto immediately inform P24 if he/she has found new employment or is no longer interested in the job application. In this case, P24 is entitled to deactivate the candidate profile.
5. The partner is obliged to only provide current and existing offers in the system. Furthermore, the partner is obliged to use all information generated from the system exclusively for current placement activities. The partner guarantees that a verifiable search request of a company is provided for each approach of a candidate. The partner is obliged to document this individually for P24 on request. In particular, the collection and storage of data from this system and the approach of candidates for product advertising purposes without written approval of P24 is strictly prohibited. In this case, P24 is entitled to deactivate the partner account. Claims for further damagesagainst the partner are not affected by this. Finally, the partner confirms that he has already been active on the market for at least 5 years and is prepared to verify this with references.
6. For reasons concerning integrity and respect for users and partners, P24 shall conduct confidential spot checks of user and partner data. Furthermore, spot checks shall be conducted for information sent between users. These checks are only used for internal checking purposes. P24 reserves the right, in the case of considerable doubt about the correctness of information given or misuse of the system for advertising messages, to delete data and deactivate the user account after notification. Before deletion, the user receives a notification with the request to provide a statement within one week. Damages from data deletion against Placement24 is limited to maximum amount of the membership fee already paid less any costs incurred.
IV. Termination, period of validity, right of cancellation and cessation of services
1. Users and partners can terminate their free user account (basic) at any time. In this case, the account is immediately deactivated on request. Otherwise, free and paid (premium) membership is unlimited.
Paid membership is settled as a clubmembership at regular intervals at the start of the interval (billing interval). The period of validity of the billing interval is chosen by the user when making a transaction.
Paid membership can be terminated at any time up to four weeks before the end of a billing interval as of the end of this interval. If membership is not terminated, the next billing interval starts automatically with the same validity period and the same conditions (automatic extension). The total amount is always due at the start of the validity period. Notice of termination must be sent by fax, post or email. A refund in full or part of any fees potentially paid is not possible at the end of 14 days after the transaction. Within the 14 day period,a refund is only possible if the service was not yet utilised. If the placement service booked or booked within the context of a package, it will be fully charged at the end of 24 hours after the bookingas the profile title was sent within this period.
2. Right of cancellation
2.1 Cancellation instruction and cancellation template
The user has the right to terminate this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. Regarding the Placementservice the cancellation period will expire after 24 hours before the first thursday after the booking.
To exercise the right of cancellation, the user must inform
D - 40217 Düsseldorf
Fax: +49 211 781792-22
Telefon: +49 211 781792-50
of his/her decision to cancel this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, e-mail or via the contact form available on each page of Placement24.com). The user may use this cancellation template, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the user to send his/her communication concerning his/her exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
2.2 Early expiration of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation expires early, if the service has been completed by Placement24 after the user expressly requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period.
2.3 Effects of cancellation
If the user cancels this contract, Placement24 shall reimburse to the user all payments received from him/her, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Placement24 are informed about the users decision to cancel from this contract. Placement24 will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the user used for the initial transaction, unless the user have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the user will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
A cancellation template is available here as a PDF file.
2.4 Exclusion of right of cancellation:
The right of cancellation does not exist if, when entering into a legal transaction, the user predominantly act in exercise of trade, business or profession and are therefore deemed to be an entrepreneur (Section 14 BGB).
Other additional information:
The user expressly agree that we will start to render the service before the end of the cancellation period.
End of the right of cancellation
V. Warranty, liability
1. P24 has no influence on the transport of data over the Internet or WWW. Regardless of the basic security measures, P24 can not guarantee that messages sent are received correctly or safely by the recipient or are correctly displayed if a fault occurs with the message transfer outside of the P24 server. Furthermore, the P24 offer is designed forthe latest version of the Internet Explorer browser. The correct display of information on other browsers can not be guaranteed.
2. When it does not concern essential obligations from the contractual relationship (cardinal obligations), P24 is only liable for damages that are based on a violation of duty that is intentional or grossly negligent within the context of the terms and conditions and that are typical damages within the context of predictability.
3. The limit of liability also applies to damages caused by alegal representative or vicarious agents of P24 .
4. As for the rest, P24 shall be responsible – due to any legal cause - for complying with relevant statutory regulations and this contract provided that liability for slight negligence is excluded.
5. Any liability for official measures, work conflicts, accidental damage and force majeure which are not the fault of P24is excluded.
6. The maximum liability for third partieson the part of P24 is limited to payments made by this third party to P24.
7. Placement24 strives for serious content. However, Placement24 must exclude any liability for contents (including candidate information/documents), links, recoverability and virus-free activity of third party offers and offers from its users.
8. The court of jurisdiction for any litigation is – if permissible - Düsseldorf.
VI. User performances
1. In order for Placement24 to operate perfectly for all users, the users mustensure that P24 is informed within one month of any changes to their data or bank information. If P24 has tomake any of its own inquiries to findany changed data, a fee for thebank costs incurred for the wrong debit (5.56 Euro) and an administrative fee for this inquiry service (15 Euro) will be charged. .
2. The user is entitled to utilise the services provided. The user may have agreed upon adirect contract with an external provider. In this case, the user exempts P24 from any claims by third parties due to the misuse on the part of the user.
VII. Data protection
1. Personal data that P24 collects or processes within the context of registration and forconducting services is only used by P24in the manner that the user has agreed upon or that has been instructed or allowed by a legal provision (BDatG).
Detailed data protection regulations, click here
VIII. Changes to the terms and conditions
1. P24 is entitled,
a) should a condition become ineffective, to add or replace the condition which is effective for existing contracts
b), for changes to legal regulations or higher court jurisdiction that apply to one or more conditions of the contractual relationship, to adjust the applicable conditions according to the purpose of the regulation or jurisdiction as long as the user is not at more of a disadvantage due to the new or changed condition under the original condition.